Experience the diversity of the Caribbean, aboard St.Maarten’s Swaliga II.
Within an hour of leaving Dock Maarten, Philipsburg you can be exploring the quaint back streets of St.Barths, or taking in the rugged southern coastline of St.Maarten enroute to your lunch date on a deserted Anguilla beach.
Cruise through the clear, turquoise waters of the Caribbean, taking in the sights of warm sandy beaches, sun swept coral cliffs and caves along the coast of St.Maarten, while enroute to ANGUILLA... the home of 2 of the top 10 beaches in the world.
This is our snorkelling extravaganza and guests will enjoy tropical paradise to its fullest.... snorkelling and swimming in the warm crystal clear waters of three exotic locations, and enjoy lunch on a pristine deserted sandy island beach. This is your opportunity to experience the REAL beauty of untouched Caribbean.
Days Offered: Every Tuesday & Thursday
Check-in Time: 8.30am
Departure Time: 9am
Departure From: Dock Maarten, (formerly Great Bay Marina) Philipsburg, in front of Chesterfields Restaurant.
Return Time: 5pm
Return Location: same dock as departure.
Car Parking: There is plenty of complimentary parking available in Dock Maarten for our guests.
Visa Requirements: Photo ID only is required for all nationalities.
You must bring: Photo ID.
Tour Includes: complimentary lunch, bar, snacks and we have a full size range of snorkeling gear on board for the use of our guests.
Payment Method: upon confirmation of the reservation, a 20% will be charged as a deposit, the balance will be due on arrival at the day trip.
- 9am - depart St.Maarten
- 10am - arrive at Little Bay, a deserted cliff lined bay in Anguilla. Here we stop for one hour, so guests can enjoy the swimming and snorkeling in this incredible turquoise water.
- 10am we depart Little Bay and go to Sandy Island or Prickly Pear Island. The 2nd stop of this snorkeling adventure will include lunch under the palm trees on an incredible pure white sandy islet. We will spend 2 - 3 hours in this exotic location, so you can enjoy lunch, stroll around the island, and swim or snorkel off the beach.
- 2.30pm we move on to the 3rd exotic snorkeling destination, where guests have another hour to enjoy paradise on another deserted Caribbean beach.
- 3.45pm - board the boat for departure.
- 4pm - depart Sandy Island for the return journey to St.Maarten.
- 5pm - arrive back in St.Maarten, at the same dock we departed from
- United Kingdom (++44) 0871 474 2981
- United States (++1) 786 866 2864
- Spain (++34) 952 928 877